What's happened the past 639 days?

Chain reaction? A reason for it? What led me back here after a 639 day hiatus from my blog which I looked at today with such fondness as I re-read past posts, fawned over old photos and just reveled in the memories captured, words written, feelings felt. 

Chain of events: Browsing Internet, thought about how to increase my real estate business, realized I need to build a basic website, thought about my hash tag I've been using #javawithjoce, registered that domain name, thought about my blog, wanted to re-visit it and here I am....

Did 180 weeks of Instagram kill my blog? Perhaps. Man, what memories have I forgotten by not logging them into my online diary?! 

Look how Facebook and IG have prime real estate on my phone and poor little Blogger is lost in a folder. Looks like I am going to have to put her back in the spotlight! 

No comments: